[Wien] Band gap as a function of effective U - LDA+U(SIC)

Jihoon Park maximumenergyproduct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:44:42 CET 2013

Dear Dr. Martin Pieper,

I did spinorbit, dm, and orbital pot (LDA+U) for the calculations, and also
created "case.indm", "case.indmc", and "case.indm_so" files, not only
"case.inorb".
I use w2web, but I don't understand what you meant by "Does your dayfile
show a call to orb and lapwdm?" and "Did you switch on orb and dm there?"
Do you mean that I did "dm"?
Lastly, my ferrite structure contain 11 inequivalent sublattices, but only
5 inequivalents for Fe.
Thank you so much for your reply.

All my best,
Jihoon Park