[Wien] Error due to JRJ of atom 53 is even

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Feb 17 10:41:17 CET 2013

There is a problem with the format or input in your struct file.

Open the case.struct file in a text editor.

Check atom 53, the following warning can be caused by a problem with NPT
(i.e., it appears to be reading a 0 or a blank space for NPT):

WARNING: JRJ of atom          53  is even:           0

The "NaN" in the following error can be caused by a problem with your R0
value (i.e., it might be reading "R0=0.00000000" or might not have the
correct number of digits
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2012-July/017226.html):

RMT( 53)=    NaN AND RMT( 18)=2.14000