[Wien] Intel mkl dft+fftw3

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:08:11 CET 2013

No, I made the file. However, as I mentioned in the original email
there are some unresolved references

ipo: warning #11021: unresolved fftw_mpi_execute_dft
ipo: warning #11021: unresolved fftw_mpi_plan_dft_3d_f03
ipo: warning #11021: unresolved fftw_alloc_complex
ipo: warning #11021: unresolved fftw_mpi_local_size_3d_f03
ipo: warning #11021: unresolved fftw_mpi_init

At least via ar -t I cannot find them in any of the mkl libraries,
although I did not look that hard (ar -t is probably not the best
command).

--
Professor Laurence Marks