[Wien] MPI

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:45:53 CET 2013

Dear Prof. Marks,

   Thank you very much for your prompt answer.
   I am using openmpi, but I believe that I am facing some of the tricky
issues you mentioned. I work in a SMP machine and the calculation starts
fine. After some tens of iterations, MPI suddenly asks for a password and
everything goes down to the drain.
   I am using open mpi 1.6. Do you recommend any older version ??
   All the best,
                  Luis Ogando