[Wien] Electronic density for a given K point.

Jose Alfredo Camargo Martinez sork8686 at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 21 05:23:51 CET 2013

Hi everyone

In the plots from paper  DOI: 10.1002/qua.560230435 (P. Blaha and K. Schwarz, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 23, 1535 (1983), it was determined in which case the
Ti_d-C_p bonds are either bonding or anti-bonding. In such paper the
electronic density for a K point, named Delta (which is in between the
Gamma and X points) was calculated, as well as for two eigen-values with Delta symmetry.

How can we calculate the corresponding electronic density for a given K point?

We have searched for information both in the user guide and the Mailig list.

thanks in advance.

José A. Camargo Martínez
DEPARTAMENTO DE FÍSICA
CINVESTAV - MÉXICO D.F.