[Wien] reg: supercell calculation

Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Feb 21 11:11:19 CET 2013

The space group depends on the cell. If you change the cell, you will
change the space group (except if the symmetry is very low).
In your case, I imagine that you can keep the tetragonal symmetry if you
create an adequate supercell (keeping the 4-fold axis symmetry), but the
space group will not be preserved.

Best Regards

Xavier