[Wien] Joining mommat2_* files

Elias Assmann elias.assmann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:26:33 CET 2013

On 02/19/2013 05:57 PM, Peter Blaha wrote:
> It should work, if you remove the comments.
>
> They are commented because mommats are not generated in a default optics
> run and I was too lazy to handle this properly.

Thank you, Peter!  And sorry I did not try it out before asking.  For
some reason I was convinced it could not be right (probably because all
the mommat2_* files said "KP: 1" at the beginning, but I see how that is
just a matter of numbering now).  By way of atonement, I attach a patch
for opticpara to take care of the mommat2_* files (almost trivial, I
know ...).

	Elias