[Wien] case.inhf

f.tran at pci.uzh.ch f.tran at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Jan 7 13:29:56 CET 2013

11 can not be the number of occupied bands. Search for :BAN in case.scf
and then you can see how many bands are occupied (the last column is the occupancy).

Furthermore, your system (Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8) looks maybe too big for hybrid calculations.
I don't know what computer ressources you have, but I doubt that you can do a hybrid calculations
on this system (hybrid calculations are VERY expensive).

F. Tran