[Wien] BerryPI error

Oleg Rubel rubelo at tbh.net
Tue Jan 8 00:53:58 CET 2013

Hello Mostefa,

I am glad the code finally worked for your installation.

I would suggest to try BiCoO3 first without the spin polarization. The spin polarization is presently not captured in BerryPI. Could you please expand on why do you need SP?

I never used DFT+U, so I cannot make a comment at the moment. Let me take a look.

Thank you
Oleg

<1357494529.9587.YahooMailNeo at web172102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>, mostefa djermouni