[Wien] symmetso failed to initialize in Hematite job after running eece

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 8 11:38:47 CET 2013

You have done the right thing and removed the call to these subroutines,
which work only for LDA+U, but not for EECE.

Alternatively (and simpler) would have been, to remove the case.inorb
file (as this is rewritten anyway by runeece all the time)

and move case.vorbup/dn files temporarily to a different name.

Please note, however, that when the number of inequivalent atoms/
multiplicities have changed, you have to adapt case.vorbup/dn and in
particular case.ineece manually.