[Wien] lapw7

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Jan 15 04:34:47 CET 2013

The Wien2k userguide for case.in7(c) has "format(A3,1X,A3,1X,A5)" for
the "switch iunit whpsi" line.

If you have

ABS ANG LARGE

The first A3 reads ABS (three places). The second format input 1X reads
the one blank space (one place) between ABS and ANG.

For

RE  ANG LARGE

The A3 needs to read RE (two places) plus a space (one place)
[http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-September/011475.html].

So check and make sure that there are exactly two blank spaces between
RE and ANG.