[Wien] fftw3 include files

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jan 28 11:14:19 CET 2013

I just want to mention that, in Wien2k 12.1, SRC_lapw0 contains include
files from fftw3 such as fftw3.f03 and fftw3-mpi.f03.  I believe these
are from version 3.3.2.  For version 3.3.3 (or a future version), the
include files have changed.  Perhaps this might cause a problem on "only
some" systems if the 3.3.3 library is used with the 3.3.2 include files.

Option 1: Try copying the include files from 3.3.3 into SRC_lapw0 to
replace the 3.3.2 files
Option 2: Try renaming, moving, or deleting all the 3.3.2 include files
in SRC_lapw0 and add the library path to the location of the include
files in the compile settings

Prof. Blaha, perhaps this might explain the problem you mentioned having
with parallel fftw3.