[Wien] Help for applying Hubbard U correction

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 5 10:43:38 CEST 2013

Dear Mamta,

without being an expert myself I would STRONGLY suggest to read the
userguide AND work through the examples given there! Also consider the
additional separate guides from Pavel Novak on the topic and/or
publications refrenced there. From there you will be able to ask more
specific questions.

Regards,

Martin Pieper