[Wien] mpiexec_mpt

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:32:11 CEST 2013

Dear WIEN2k community,

   I am trying to use WIEN2k 12.1 in a SGI cluster. When I perform parallel
calculations using  just "one" node, I can use mpirun and everything goes
fine (many thanks to Prof. Marks and his SRC_mpiutil directory).
   On the other hand, when I want to use more than one node, I have to use
mpiexec_mpt and the calculation fails. I also tried the mpirun for more
than one node, but this is not the proper way in a SGI system and I did not
succeed.
   Well, I would like to know if anyone has experience in using WIEN2k with
mpiexec_mpt and could give me any hint.
    I can give more information. This is only an initial ask for help.
   All the best,
                      Luis