[Wien] (no subject)

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Jul 15 17:12:06 CEST 2013

15.07.2013 17:26, jamal sayah wrote:
> I made the LiCoO2 calculated and it gives error after scf
> Error in LAPW1
>    'INILPW' - can not open unit: 18
>    'INILPW' - filename: LiCoO2.vsp
>    'INILPW' - status: old form: formatted
>    'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.

Maybe you have mixed spin-polarized initialization and non-spinpolarized
scf cycle. The programm lapw0 prepares, in this case, files vspup and
vspdn, while the program lapw1 needs vsp and cannot find it.
So, if you are in w2web change the calculation information on
spin-polarization.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru
         lyuka17 at mail.ru (office) lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/