[Wien] Rkmax

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 27 09:04:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

When you choose RKMAX, then K is given by RKMAX/RMT, but
since K can take only some particular value (K is not a continuous
variable) then the one closest (or maybe the next larger?)
to RKMAX/RMT is used.
This value is multiplied by RMT to give :RKM.
If you are lucky then RKMAX/RMT will be equal (or very closely equal)
to an allowed value of K.

F. Tran