[Wien] charge density analysis

王静 wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
Tue Jun 4 08:03:57 CEST 2013

Hi! there,

   I am doing some calculations about Fe2+. The DOS plot indicates the spin down channel is full-filled by five d-electrons and the spin up channel is occupied by the sixth one. The charge density has been drawn by Xcrysden. In my opinion, the spin down channel should be a perfect ball since it has five d-electrons. In fact, as in the attached file(the unit cell is not give because the size is too large to be uploaded), it does not. In the calculation, the density flag is SCF density, spin flag is spin density, the Norm flag is valence density and Debug Flag is no debug.
Did I misunderstand something? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

   Thanks very much!

                    WANG jing
        wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
          2013-06-04