[Wien] scp error

Yundi Quan quanyundi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:19:12 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'm working on a cluster 8 quadcore nodes. Nodes are called n001,
n002, n003, n004... I use torque PBS queue system. When I submit a job
using a bash file, the default directory is always my home directory.
Therefore, at the beginning of my bash file, I always add a line 'cd
/home/my_username/wien2k/case'. This works for scf calculations.
However, when I use x lapw2 -qtl -band -p to calculate the band
structure or x lapw2 -qtl -p to calculate the DOS, I always encounter
the following error message:
scp: .//case.vector_1 not found
scp: .//case.vector_2 not found

It seems scp is looking for case.vector_1 in my home directory rather
than my working directory, even though I've added the line 'cd
/home/my_username/case' in my bash file. This problem only occurs with
using x lapw2 -qtl -p. I used to do scf calculation in serial and then
use x lapw2 -qtl. But I'm wondering whether there is a workaround.

Thanks.