[Wien] Spin-polarization in ELNES calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 4 14:16:27 CEST 2013

You just have to run it for spin-up AND dn and sum up the results.

It has nothing to do whether you set "N" as non-magnetic or not, only
the final scf-results are important and also the N-p DOS could be
(slightly) different for spin-up and dn.

PS: ELNES does not know about spin-orbit coupling and L2 vs. L3.