[Wien] subject: 1) error in scf mixer in wien 2k.12 2) problem in giving path by x-crysden

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:50:24 CEST 2013

The fact that lapw0 did not compile properly should have warned you. There
are patches for the fft routines for version 12.1 that need to be applied
to both lapw0 & lapw2 if you are not using fftw. Please search the mailing
list, apply these then recompile these programs.

I suspect that lapw2 did not work, but this was not correctly trapped. (I
think this can occur in run_lapw but I have not tracked it down.) You can
check case.output2, case.clmval and case.scf2.

After recompiling do "clean_lapw -s" then rerun and let us know.

As an aside, with only 4Gb of memory you are not going to be able to do
much.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996