[Wien] lapw2dm error in runsp_c_lapw -eece -so

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:35:14 CEST 2013

For someone to help more information is needed:

1. Please include the last few lines of :log so we know which lapwdm is
complaining.
2. Please include details of the error. There should be a errror file (e.g.
uplapwdm.error) with information. I suspect a missing file which has not
been copied but I dont know which one.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996