[Wien] insufficient virtual memory

Hajar Nejati hajar.nejatipoor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 07:54:13 CEST 2013

dearOleg
I mention the points that I think can be benefit to solve my problem:

1. The origin cell has these lattice constant: a=b=2.53 and c=15.0 Angstrom.
2. 4×4×2 refer to the dimensions of supercell while the k-mesh is 24 k-points in irreducible Brillouin zone (9×9×2).
3. I run lapw1 -nmat_only then I saw 14136 in case.nmat_only file (that is greater than 10000). So I had to increase NMATMAX to 20000 and compile wien2k again and rerun the scf calculation with lower RKMAX (=2).

Is there any suggestion except considering a parallel MPI version? (I use .machines file to do parallel calculation)
Thanks a lot, again.
Best Regards
Hajar