[Wien] wien2wannier error

wasim raja Mondal wasimr.mondal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:35:32 CEST 2013

Hi oleg

 I solved the problem.  I am first time using this. Thats why I wanted some
help.  correct me if I am wrong. According to me the reason of the errors
are following :

(1) There was NaN . This was my mistake. I have not given the k-path. I
donot think it is related to any bug. I have given k-mesh. Now Nan is not
coming.

(2) when some body is doing init_w2w, "*.win" file is automatically
created. In the *.win file it is selecting hr_plot=true. which should be
commented out initially.

(3)In UG, in the init_w2w section (quick start), it is written after
write_win, run wannier90.x. with this you one cannot create *.nnkp file
which is the aim of the this preliminary run. One should run wannier90.x
--pp (subdir). then it will create the *.nnkp file.

(4) In the Ug, it is written w2w caes. It should be subdir. Because we are
doing prepare_w2w  caes subdir.

(5) To get the hr_dat file, you at last uncomment the hr_plot=true and make
one final run with all the necessary file.
       wannier90.x subdir

Still I have some doubt about the k-point. I am trying this. But with 2 2 2
k-point I am able to generate the hr_dat file.

Regards
wasim

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:34 PM, wasim raja Mondal <wasimr.mondal at gmail.com