[Wien] wien2wannier error

Madhav Ghimire ghimire.mpg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:27:18 CEST 2013

Dear wien2wannier users,
    I met with an error while performing the spin-orbit coupled
wien2wannier calculations as shown below:

asahi01 banou135/banou135wann> w2wsp -so banou135wann
++ w2w for spin-orbit calculation ++
 ++ Preparing a spin-polarized def file for SO:up ++
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
libmkl_mc.so       00002AAAB09B4B70  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
++ w2w done for spin up component ++
 ++ Preparing a spin-polarized def file for SO:dn ++
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
libmkl_mc.so       00002AAAB09B4B70  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
++ w2w done for spin dn component ++
++ add up spin components ++
 case is:banou135wann
forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 1, file
/data1/ghimire123/Calculation_wien2k/perovskites/bnos/WANNIER/banou135/banou135wann/banou135wann.mmnup
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
combine_spinfiles  0000000000488B31  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  0000000000487B05  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  000000000044321A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  00000000004094D2  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  0000000000408D01  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  00000000004222AE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  00000000004058F4  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  0000000000402B1C  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          00002AAAAAE52184  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
combine_spinfiles  0000000000402A49  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

The error file shows:
Error in LAPW2DM.

I fail to identify the section where the error comes from.
Your guidance to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Best regards
Madhav