[Wien] Running the computation on a different computer

Carlo S olrac777 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:27:03 CEST 2013

Dear experts in WIEN2k,

I am new in terms of using this program so I hope you could spare some time
to answer my questions. I am trying to run the DOS calculation using data
which is from a computer which I copied and saved in a new computer and
using this new computer I tried to plot the DOS. Both computers have the
same versions of Wien2K. I also made sure to make the same directory name
and run in that directory. In short it didn't work. After i click plot, it
doesn't show the DOS plot only the words "DOWNLOAD hardcopy in PostScript
format". Plesae tell how to do this. Or if it is even possible.

Note: the calculation worked well in the former computer.

Thank you very much.

GIancarlo Soriano Lorena
Ph.D. Student
Hokkaido University- Japan