[Wien] about some output files from wien2k

Fabiana Da Pieve fabiana.dapieve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:43:21 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Blaha

thank you very much for your answer, but...

1) for the printing of specific corewavefunction maybe you meant to
activate the printing option in .inc, and not .inm , right ?
I do NOT see the way to switch on such printing option in .inm

2) About other flapw codes, ok, I thought that the other two codes
were somehow born as "branch" of wien2k...and so I have the hope of
some similarity with the output of wien2k.
Then, forgetting about TDDFT-bootstrap or G0W0, is there any
application of mBJ on organic molecular crystals ?

I have checked a bit over google, and did not find anything
(neglecting vdW corrections would be ok for me....)

Thank you very much in advance
Fabiana