[Wien] Why unit cell energy is same on increasing pressure ? and Band gap problem with pressure.

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 21 21:50:37 CEST 2013

I expect that the pressure you listen is an experimental pressure and
the corresponding volume.
However, in theory you do NOT find the same lattice parameters as in
exp., thus you must read off the pressure from case.outputeos.

About gap: it is quite natural that the gaps decrease with pressure.
Most insulators turn into metals if the pressure is high enough.