[Wien] wien2wannier error

SheikhJamil Ahmed sahmed5 at lakeheadu.ca
Tue Jun 25 23:43:28 CEST 2013

Dear Gerhard,

We seems to have solved the issue with compatibility issue between BerryPI
and WIEN2WANNIER 0.96.(Thanks to Elias for his comments on case.klist_w90)

We have released a newer version of BerryPI (Version 1.0) which is
compatible with both WIEN2K12.1 and  WIEN2WANNIER 0.96. This newer version
also fixes some bugs in pi wrapping of the electronic phase (when it is
close to zero). It can be downloaded from the unsupported softwares page.

Thanks for pointing the issue.

PS: However we haven't tested BerryPI with the latest version of
WIEN2K(13.1) since it was just released today. But we believe it should be
compatible.

Sheikh

Sheikh Jamil Ahmed
B.Sc in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Graduate Research Assistant, Thunder Bay Regional Research Institute
M.Sc Candidate in Physics(Thesis), Lakehead University
290 Munro St, Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7A 7T1, Canada
Email :  sahmed5 at lakeheadu.ca