[Wien] structeditor for creating a surface

Madhav Ghimire ghimire.mpg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 08:44:06 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Blaha,
   Thanks.
Using x supercell, I could generate a 001 surface of Fe .

But my current case is for  111 surface with 5 layers which is difficult
to create using x supercell.
In my current structure, I need to create a vacuum of 20 Ang. on the fifth
layer.

So I was not sure whether the thickness of the material [30.0]
selection in sr=makesurface
(s,1,30.0,20.0) is OK for Fe.
It will be great if you could confirm  sr=makesurface (s,1,30.0,20.0) on
structeditor is OK.
Best regards
Madhav