[Wien] no energy limits found for l=0

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 27 13:24:47 CEST 2013

If you are claiming you can run with RKmax 8, but not with 9, there are
only 2 ways:

used only RKmax=8

set the sphere sizes better.

But without details nobody can help.

PS: Who says that for the bandstructure of topological half-heuslers
RKmax=9 is needed ???

Rkmax is a function of the type of atom (and of the property/accuracy
you want to investigate), but not of a crystal structure.