[Wien] LDA+U error

idris.09 idris idris.09 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:10:54 CET 2013

Dear wien2k users

I am trying to calculate the band structure of a system and i tried lda+u
calculation. I could not understand the procedure how to proceed for the
calculation.
i simply performed spin polarized calculations, then i copied case.indm and
case.inorb files from src_templates and then renamed them. when i proceed
for lda+u calculations cycle ist run well but in second cycle it displays

stop error: the required input file lunspor.indmc for the next step
could not be found

i am not able to understand this. Please suggest me the possible
solutions and correct me if i am wrong.

With regards

Idris