[Wien] How to calculate plasma frequency with Wien2k?.

ben abdallah houda bhouda02 at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 16 11:25:27 CET 2013

Dear Wien2k users,

I want to ask  about the calculation of the plasma frequency. In fact,  I am trying to calculate the magneto-optical properties, why I introduced the spin-orbit coupling in my calculations and I will then calculate the optical conductivity. Since my crystal is likely half-mettalic, I must take into account intra-band transitions, for that I have to calculate the Drude term which contains the plasma frequency. I know the Drude formula, but my question is how from the WIEN2k code I can get the value of this frequency?

 Any answer can help me.
Thank you for your cooperation

Dr. Houda Ben Abdallah
Faculty of Science. Physics departement.
Condensed Matter Laboratory (LPMC)
Tunis. TUNISIA