[Wien] IBM AIX error

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 20 23:18:07 CET 2013

Here is the relevant info from adding the verbose flag to the x_lapw file:

set lapw2test=`echo $exe | cut -c 1-5`
if ( "$lapw2test" == 'lapw2' ) then
if ( ! $?in1orig & ! $?band & ! $?emin1 & ! $?emax1 ) then
if ( -e $file.scf2$sc$updn && ! -z $file.scf2$sc$updn ) then
if ( $cmplx == 'c' ) then
set eferm=`grep ':FER  :' $file.scf2$sc$updn|cut -f 2 -d=`
set efold=`head -1 $file.in1$cmplx${sc}|cut -c11-17 | sed -e
"s/[a-zA-Z(,=]//g"`
if ( $#efold == 0 ) set efold=0.5
set eferm=`echo " if($eferm > $efold) {if ($eferm > $efold + 0.2) {$efold +
0.2} else {$eferm} } else {if($eferm < $efold - 0.2) {$efold - 0.2} else
($eferm*0
.75+$efold*0.25) }" | bc -l`
syntax error on line 1 stdin
set modus=`head -1 $file.in1$cmplx${sc} | cut -c1-5`
echo "$modus  EF=$eferm   (WFFIL, WFPRI, ENFIL, SUPWF) " >
$file.in1$cmplx${sc}_tmp
tail -n +2 $file.in1$cmplx${sc} >> $file.in1$cmplx${sc}_tmp
mv $file.in1$cmplx${sc}_tmp $file.in1$cmplx${sc}
endif
endif
endif