[Wien] (no subject)

Добышева Людмила lyuka17 at mail.ru
Sat Mar 30 13:30:38 CET 2013

30.03.2013 12:07, Ghazal Bishal wrote:
>> i do initialization and initso and
>> runsp_lapw - so again , but this error was appeared . in the struct
>> file before so we have 3 inequvalent atoms but after so we have 4
>> inequvalent atoms . i send to you struct and in2c files .

Dear Ghazal,

The struct file looks for me o'k.
The in2c file certainly does not correspond to the struct file:
You see: only three atoms are described in it:
   0 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4
   0 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4
   0 0  2 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4

I don't know why initso does not make in2c correctly. I have also met
such cases when I had to use in addition the usual initialization
procedure by init_lapw with the new struct file from initso.
Repeat in a fresh directory init_lapw with your 4 atoms struct file (do
refuse when nn and sgroup suggest you to change the struct file). At
this procedure you'll obtain in2 file that will suit. Rename it to in2c.

By the way, the program lstart gives two warnings:
1) the R0 parameter of Ca atom is too large (0.0001) and should be
changed to 0.00005.
2) There is a leakage of electrons from Mn atomic sphere. As there is no
room for the larger sphere, you are to change the energy parameter in
lstart program (instead of -6 default value take -8 Ry.)
I am sending you what I have received in this procedure, I have also
changed Rmt's due to initrmt suggestion.

Best regards
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru
         lyuka17 at mail.ru (office) lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/