[Wien] Electron charge density

Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sat May 11 22:32:00 CEST 2013

1. After the SCF, look at the file case.scf to see the energy position
of the semicore states

2. Modify the Emin value in the file case.in2 file in such a way to
avoid them in the electron charge density calculation.  It should be
around -1 Ry if I remember.

x lapw2

3. Follow the procedure proposed by the w2web interface

4. More details are provided in the userguide

Regards

Xavier