[Wien] :WARNING: Number of PWs changed

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon May 20 12:52:21 CEST 2013

Yes, sometimes (rarely) the numbet of plane waves changes. If it does the
code warns you that it would be better to delete the broyd files. It is
only a warning, if the scf has converged ignore it.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"