[Wien] Compilation errors in mixer and telnes3

andrew tan andtan91 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:24:58 CEST 2013

Hello all, I am a new wien2k user and had some problems during the
compilation process. I am running version 11.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
compiling with gfortran. After running the siteconfig_lapw and trying to
compile all programs I get the following errors:
*
SRC_mixer/compile.msg:make: *** [mixer] Error 1
SRC_telnes3/compile.msg:Error: Unterminated character constant beginning at
(1)
SRC_telnes3/compile.msg:make: *** [describetask.o] Error 1

*
and checking the compile.msg for each I find the following errors:

For SRC_mixer/compile.msg:

*make: *** [mixer] Error 1
make: *** No rule to make target `complex'.  Stop.

*
For SRC_telnes3/compile.msg:

*Error: Unterminated character constant beginning at (1)
make: *** [describetask.o] Error 1
make: *** No rule to make target `complex'.  Stop.

*
I've included both compile.msg files.
During my searches on the mailing list I've found that this 'complex' error
can be ignored for SRC_lapw0 and was wondering if this is also true for my
case. Here is the link:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04284.html

Thank you.

Andrew Tan