[Wien] Tr : Spontaneous polarization with Berry phase method

mostefa djermouni djermouni_mostefa at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 5 14:32:50 CET 2013

 Dear Oleg Rubel,

Thank you very much for your reply i really appreciate it,

I have calculated the BiCoO3 with LSDA+U because this kind of material is strongly correlated whith localized 3d of Cobalt.

So, this compound is insulator, and this material is AFM-C,

How
 can I calculate spontaneous polarization ? whith "LSDA+U and
antiferromagnetic state (AFM-C)" or "LSDA and Non-Mgnetic state (NM)".

Cordially
Mostefa DJERMOUNI
Modeling and Simulation in Materials Science Laboratory
University of Sidi Bel-Abbes
22000 Sidi Bel-Abbes, Algeria
Tel: +213 795 626 105