[Wien] band in Hybrid functunal sumhfpara'

ali ghafari aaghafari at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 20:49:03 CET 2013

both structures have 3 atoms. Furthermore, I have selected the same values in case.inhf for both structures.

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:27 PM, "tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at" <tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

I suppose that it's because there are more atoms in the unit cell for
nanoribbon than for bulk. How many atoms do contain these unit cells?

In general, since hybrid functionals are very expensive it is
recommended to do some tests to search for the lowest values of
the parameters in case.inhf which still leads to the desired accuracy.