[Wien] NMR calculation in Spin-polarized cases

Nakamoto, Mitsunori Mitsunori.Nakamoto at jp.sony.com
Fri Nov 22 05:32:10 CET 2013

Dear Dany and all developers/users,

Thank you for the information. The first paper is especially helpful to me.
Does anyone know if there is a patch or something which can calculate Fermi contact shifts easily?
I strongly hope that the Fermi contact calculation would be implemented in the next version of WIEN2k.

Best,
Mitsunori Nakamoto