[Wien] run SCF command to include SO in mBJ

saurabh samant saurabhsamant9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:01:56 CET 2013

Dear Tran Sir,

Plz also confirm that while doing the single iteration to generate .r2v &
.vresp files during initialization of mbj with SO the command should be
runsp_lapw -so -NI -i 1. Also plz clarify if some other changes are needed
during initialisation and running of mBJ with SO.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely
Saurabh Samant