[Wien] optic sum rules

ali ghafari aaghafari at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 11:24:14 CEST 2013

Dear Xavier

thank you very much for your reply.
Actually, I have repeated the calculations again. I see the spectra are almost
same for 2000 and 3000 kpoints but still there is a significant change in the spectra for 90000 kpoints.
how can I explain it? furthermore, when you said 2000, 3000 kpoints, your means is in the
 BZ or IBZ?
Best Regards
Ali