[Wien] shell decomposed hyperfine field!

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 2 14:22:50 CEST 2013

It can be done only in a bit tedious way.

After an scf calculation, modify case.inc  and put only the desired core
state (e.g 1s) for your atom of interest.
x lcore -up / -dn
x mixer
and check the core contribution in scfm.

Then redo it with 1s + 2s, ....

Remember, at the end if this procedure, your case.clmsum file will be
very wrong, so restore the saved calculation before continuing.