[Wien] how to start an mBJ after a GGA calculation of the band structure and an unexplicable error

Fabiana Da Pieve fabiana.dapieve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:07:36 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. /Dr. Tran

Thank you very much for your answer.
Yes indeed you are right, if the klist file is the one related to the
SCF GGA run I should be able to start the mBJ run without problems.
I was confused by the idea that , since I also calculated the band
structure in that directory (with a different number of k point with
respect tot he SCF GGA run), the klist file now could have been
different from the one of the SCF GGA run.
But actually these "kilst" files for the SCF and the band structure
calculation are named differently !! (indeed the klist file for the
band structure, when it is generated, it is actually generated as
klist_band....)

Thanks a lot !
Fabiana