[Wien] open core

Saeid Jalali s_jalali_a at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 22:29:20 CEST 2013

> Still not very informative.
Sorry for that.

> qtl-error:  which atom (here of course Yb), which l ??

At first for l=3.

> If it is l=3, then you have to modify the l=3 parameter. Try to set it to -2 Ry
or alternatively, to +2Ry.

By considering and applying your valuable comment, the l=3 QTL-B problem is fixed, thanks to you.
Then after more iterations the QTL-B is occurred for l=1 and l=2. But, I could fix them.
I also noticed that in1ef can be applied when we are running open-core calculations. The energy parameter in case.in1 is not changed for l=3 but for other l's, as expected. So everything goes well, and I would like here to appreciate you once more.
Warmest regards,
Saeid.