[Wien] (no subject)

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 06:57:14 CEST 2013

Dear users and developers,

I am a new user trying to initialize calculation for a (20 atoms) in unit cell (a sulfide material) with a Pnma (No.62) spacegroup. My problem is  I got this warning.

WARNING: 0.254 Sb CORE electrons leak out of MT-sphere !!!!
I checked the WIEN2k.outputst for which atom/states the core-leakage occurs and rerun lstart with lower core-seperation energy. But still the warning appears, then I try to increase RMT, again the problem persist. And when I neglect the core-leakage error thinking that the .lcore will created and directs the scf-cycle to peform a superposition of core densities, as mentioned in UG. The SCF hangs-up (still hangs-up). Furthermore, I got this (Error in LAPW2) in the the case.output file.
HELP PLEASE!
Thanks in advance for your response.
MOHAMMED Lawal
Universiti Technologi Malaysia