[Wien] (no subject)

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 11:14:18 CEST 2013

Thank you Sir,
I have attached my struct file for you. For RMT I used 2.5 for Sb and 2.0 for S,  but when I set automatically RMT and cont.. editing the RMT of the two different atoms become same, i.e. 1.43. Also as you have said I lower the core-separation energy to -8.0 Ry and -10.0 Ry, and I got the same leakage (0.074 for Sb and 0.021 for S).