[Wien] :RTO not present in case.scf (WIEN2k 13.1)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Oct 15 02:03:46 CEST 2013

If SRC_mixer/mixer.F of Wien2k 13.1 is opened in a text editor, it looks
like :RTO is printed by line 795.

Line 792 seems new:

if(.not.useatoms)then

This if statement looks like it might not allow printing of :RTO for
certain mixing algorithms:

MSRxa, where x = 1 or 2
MSECa
MSECb

:RTO is likely printed for any of the other algorithms (described in the
UG or SRC_mixer/README_6.0.pdf) set in case.inm.