[Wien] running k-point parallel across nodes

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Thu Oct 17 21:00:59 CEST 2013

Pw-less login is working fine. To test that the environment variables are
being passed through ssh:

$ hostname
stblade01
$ export TEST=testing
$ ssh stblade02 "echo $TEST"
testing

Yes, I installed on all the nodes separately. I will mount the NFS on the
nodes first to store the case directory, then I will try it with the
executables.