[Wien] installation issues

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 08:27:44 CEST 2013

Dear users and developers

We are having problems with two of our systems, and couldn't figure out what is wrong. Even after checking the mailing list.
 1- We couldn't plot our output using rhoplot, For example, when we try
 electron density plots for TiC, there was no visual. However, it works
in some of our systems under the same condition.
 2- When I try to copy/upload the original case struct file into a new directory for supercell calculations I got this msg

 Can't locate CGI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5
/usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
/home/mohammed/WIEN2K/SRC_w2web/htdocs/util/upload2.pl line 3. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/mohammed/WIEN2K/SRC_w2web/htdocs/util/upload2.pl line 3.

However, it works on one of our system. If there are any info that anybody may need to assist we will be grateful to provide.

With best regards

Mohammed lawal
universiti Technologi Malaysia